I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Sunday, April 25, 2010

FROZEN TO THE LAST BIT






One should see every inch of wonder that a child sees even in the most familiar ordinary passing of time.

It is just too bad that all these keenness and sensitivity in a child seem to fly away when one grows older and gets accustomed to the molds of this world--molds that are man-made that snuff out the child in us so early.

But while a mother can, I will shield my Shekinah with the greater Shekinah's grace up there. I will have her see nature and commune with its beauty so that when she grows up, she will keep returning to these wonders.

She, in her young days, embraces the wonder of nature, like water for instance. Two days ago, she was back to the BRIGHT pools, to her beloved swimming with a bunch of her cousins and aunts to frolick with under the friendlier heat of the sun. Ahh, these are the days that I want frozen, every bit of it. I would not in any way exchange these with a single day of pizzazz and glamor anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment