I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Sunday, April 4, 2010

MORNING BLISS


The Easter dawn's sky was overcast. And yet that love of that man who once hung on that cross, that literally saved me from all this sullen world's tragedies remains warm and fresh every morning. Actually, minus the busy hassles of the day's routine, every day is an Easter day. It never ceases to amaze me how the world fails to see the gift of each morning. This doesn't exempt me of course.

There are days that really suck. And there are worse days that I just plainly suck. But God remains faithful. His mornings, with or without this Easter pleasant summer shower, are always new. What a quick message to tell me He never grows weary attending to each little "me" that we usually expand to big ME thinking God should treat us better.

Ahh Lord, forgive our audacity. Forgive me for missing out on a lot of things coming from you in all those mornings when I rushed through all those silly routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment