I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HORSING AROUND MORALITY AND TOXINS


Horsing around is what many young people resort to these days when boredom sets in. But these students' idea of fun ticks me off.

They have become cunning, calculating, and sneaky. Despite their young years, their scheming ways are beyond my sense of what is right and what is wrong. I can't seem to understand the dirty plots these rich brats pull off just to have fun.

To probably achieve unity, everyone in class will have to resort to lying and acting to make things happen even to the point of conjuring the devils to connive with them. And for a while, they continue to succeed. And even if I know what is up, the whole thing is hopeless. The stress I've gone through is enough to let go. But when the right time comes, some confrontation will clog their air streams--either from me or from the man upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment