I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PEPPERED WITH JITTERS MESHED WITH BLOODY SWEAT



I am one who gets all the jitters when they are not called for. Job interviews, stage performances, first-day teachings, name it.

Today, I just got off from a minor skin allergy. And then first thing this morning just an hour before the observed teaching demonstrations, my stomach squirmed and burped like an insane dog. It started with minor pains and weird sounds graduating to unbearable pinches in the stomach. I had to flee, get a tissue from a 500-meter-or-so department store then on to a decent restroom. And even when I finally bade adieu to such "stinkiness," some little pains remained.

A few minutes before my 9:45 lesson demonstration, I felt my chest thumping endlessly. My head swirled a bit. And then came my turn.

As always, the inevitable scary teaching demonstration came out well.It did, sweat and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment