I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

COLORS WORTH KEEPING DESPITE SPRAWLING OLD JUICY BITS AND PIECES






Ahhh friends, they are a wonder. They are a blend of colors more varied than those of the rainbow.

At times they can be as pesky as the darkest color there is but you adore them anyway. At the most unexpected ways, they just amaze you even with secrets dark or playfully light, secrets they once chose to keep but tell you anyway five or ten years later.

The laughters that follow the pouring in of facts carefully hidden from you are usually unending. But the jolt that the surprise of those supposedly not-so-recent news stunned me and had me immobile for a few seconds while my psyche traveled back in time wanting to sink all those stuff in. Hearing those things gave me a slight pang within knowing things must have gone differently had the confusing messages in the past been well received. As I said, I love my friends dearly. I would have done anything in their favor and doing such will actually become an ultimate happiness in my end.

But some roads have to bend to a certain curve more strangely than expected. I call that the will of a higher being. No matter how things would have swerved interestingly, the life I am made to live right now are in no way comparable to what man can comprehend and prefer. The gifts and favors God have provided me with are beyond imagination.

The juicy bits and pieces that are sprawled before me courtesy of my darling of a friend in Nimfa are of another world meant to fly away in space and never to be grasped by mortal hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment