I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

END OF THE BEND


It's a scary thought. But I am plunging down. And yet I have no inkling what's in store at the end of that bend. I don't even know where to go.

It's a hot holy week. It's heat is coupled with this itch to find another teaching job next school year.

After deciding to leave one good school for what nobler things I could do in the government and for that illusive second baby, I have tried to do a few things. A few things here and there--that's what I, a mere finite existence could do in moments like this. Of course, I wish I could also prepare my application papers for all college institutions I could possibly teach.Yes, definitely almost desperate. Unfortunately, even the typing of documents and printing them cost more than what our pockets can afford as of the moment. I wanted to go back to public school teaching this time. But nothing is sure. Not one bit. I am praying hoping things will turn out right before June comes.

Above all, I am also dying to get pregnant again hoping a part-time work in CNU perhaps,with God's go signal, would secure me a healthier, stress-free work environment for a baby boy to come soon. Ahhh, why can't success at work and a baby go together?

No comments:

Post a Comment