I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness-- Jeremiah 3:3

Monday, March 1, 2010

MUD HOLE

How does one get out of a mud hole? There is a point in a man's life that he gets squeezed up by two formidable forces that either he dies squeezed or he hurts one of the two forces because there is just no option. And I chose the only friendly option available. But no matter how I tried, I felt bad, because in so doing I had hurt the promise I made to my God and it felt so bad. I felt being punished and suffering is not an option.

So how does one get out of a mud hole? I still do not know. What I know is that I'm willingly going through the process--kinda like allowing myself the punishment and holding on to God's mercy for later on, I know, this will come to pass in due time. Yes, in God's time, the climbing will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment